VIPIR 2S Handheld
Part of a family of new compact and
lightweight thermal sights utilising the
latest low power uncooled IR camera
VIPIR-2S is a compact and lightweight military
standard thermal sight designed specifically
for medium-range surveillance and target
• Latest low powered uncooled technology
• Compact and lightweight
• Fully qualified and ruggedized
• x2.7 magnification
• x2 electronic zoom
• 24 hour operational capability
• Suitable for short to medium range surveillance
The fully ruggedized and qualified design offers image optimization
features and a 24 hour operational capability. Objective lens options
include a 9° field of view x2.7magnification.
VIPIR-2S utilizes the latest in uncooled thermal imaging technology to
provide a superior performance to weight/size ratio.
The low power consumption of this technology allows VIPIR-2S to operate
with only 4 commercially available AA batteries, greatly reducing through
VIPIR-2S controls include electronic zoom, aiming mark selection/adjustment,
automatic/manual gain/level, polarity and display brightness.
• Field of View: 9°
• Magnification: x2.7 x2 electronic zoom
• Range: Detection of man at 800m – 1200m
• Weight: <950g
• Detector type: 8-12μm, 320 x 240 pixel uncooled microbolometer
• Batteries: 4 AA batteries
• Battery life: > 6 hours at 20o°C continuous (Lithium)
• Features: Video out, auxiliary power
• Accessories: Pouch, transit case, instruction card, tripod mount,
interface cables, carrying straps.
For more information
• To send a question or make a request, click here.
• Download the product data sheet. >>>