MACHINE VISION /
INSPECTION & METROLOGY
Qioptiq has coalesced the optical performance of our three most popular Optem Lens Systems into a single, modernized lens platform. The Optem FUSION combines infinity optics with modular interchangeability to enable users to integrate versatile 7:1 or 12.5:1 zoom, or configure fixed-magnification economy … and all within a single lens system.
Optem FUSION … Extreme Imaging Versatility
Designed to meet the evolving needs of today’s micro imaging applications in OEM systems, the Optem® FUSION Lens System combines a uniform mechanical interface with bi-directional infinity optics to deliver unmatched interchangeability, performance versatility and functional flexibility across three distinct core optical functions...
• FUSION Fixed-Magnification Lens Configurations
• FUSION 7:1 Zoom Lens Modules
• FUSION 12.5:1 Zoom Lens Modules
Combine any of these three core functions with any variety of the universally interchangeable Camera Mounts, Camera Tubes, Lower Function Modules, Lower Magnification Lenses to specify the exact lens form, function and performance to meet your imaging requirements.
Click here to view the Optem FUSION configuration flexibility video >>>
OEM-Optimized to Streamline Time-to-Market and Forward System Development
It’s never been easier to define and specify a high-performance, micro-imaging lens to deliver your exact imaging performance and fit your most demanding system requirements.
With infinity-corrected optics and a simplified component matrix, a FUSION imaging solution can be designed in minutes... not hours. And FUSION’s modular composition of universally interchangeable standard modules means your prototypes are delivered in days... not months.
Optem FUSION Features
• Configurable with versatile 7:1 Zoom, 12.5:1 Zoom OR Economical Fixed-Magnification functionality
• Optimized for C, CS, F, EOS, 4/3 camera mount and most any format
• Integrated LED illumination options
• Stepper motorized zoom and focus options
• Enclosed stepper motors reduce operational contamination and simplify cable management
• Improved optomechanics extend reliability and service life
• Consolidated digital, touch-pad control of zoom, focus and/or illumination
• Integrate 90° Mirror Cubes and 50/50 Cubes to modify optical path to alter shape and fit
• Improved barrel design and 3-point dovetail coupling promote robust lens assembly
• Inline Mount Blocks afford multi-point mounting along lens system length for maximum imaging stability
Learn more with these useful Optem FUSION links
- Optem FUSION Brochure (8p) >>>
- Optem FUSION Specifiers Guide (32p, performance specifications) >>>
- Optem FUSION Component Matrix (1p) >>>
- Optem FUSION Configuration Flexibility Video >>>
Questions about the Qioptiq Optem FUSION Lens System?
• Contact our team of experts! >>>
Optem FUSION - Fixed Magnification Configuration
Optem FUSION - 7:1 Zoom Configuration
Optem FUSION - 12.5:1 Zoom Configuration