LUCIE-2D Night Vision Goggles with video display
LUCIE-2D is an image intensified night vision goggle incorporating a video display, capable of superimposing data or video onto the intensified image.
LUCIE-2D heralds a new step in compact, lightweight optical performances in the optronics field for infantryman while offering new essential functions for modern warfare.
LUCIE-2D is an ultra-compact and lightweight goggle, allowing remote aiming, II-IR optical fusion and data display overlays.
Compliant with soldier systems and video standards, LUCIE-2D is low profile with a 51°field of view, and a video display of 42.5°
LUCIE-2D is equipped with a variable gain Image Intensifier tube and display brightness adjustment in order to balance the viewed image.
With its ruggedised, waterproof design, LUCIE-2D complies with military specifications.
The LUCIE-2D video display capability allows:
• the visualisation of data from the system
• the remote aiming from a camera mounted on the weapon, ensuring soldier protection
• Fusion of Intensified and Infrared images by means of the addition of a thermal camera connected to goggle
LUCIE-2D can be mounted on all systems for infantryman or be coupled with all kinds of cameras thanks to its multi-standard electrical interface.
• User manual
• Connection cable
• Carrying bag
• Protective caps
• Cleaning set
• Transport case
• Helmet mount
• 3.8x or 5x magnifier lens
• Magnifier carrying bag
• Removable battery housing box
• Clip-on thermal module
• Magnification: x1
• Field of View of Intensified Image: 51° circular
• Field of View of video display: 34° horizontal x 25.5° vertical (42.5°diagonal) for 800x600 pixel display
• Typical on-axis resolution of Intensified Image at optimum light level, with intensifier tube at 60pl/mm: 1.1 cycle/mrd
• Dioptre Adjustment: -6 to +3 dioptres
• Interpupillary distance: 56 to 74mm
• Eye Relief: >20mm
• Focus Range: 20cm to infinity
• Goggle weight (without cable): 370g
• Power Supply: Either from the system or from the (1) standard 1.5V AA battery (Lithium)
• Communication Interfaces: RS232 serial Link
• Video Standards Compliance: VGA, SVGA, CCIR, RS170 Built-in infrared illuminator with IR-on indicator. Low voltage indicator when in stand alone mode. Automatic cut-off for intensifier in high light conditions.
• Operating temperature: -32°C to +44°C
• Storage temperature: -46° to +71°C
• Water Immersion: 1 metre for 2 hours
• Optional Accessories: Objective lenses filters according to cockpit lighting, Transport case
For more information
• To send a question or make a request, click here.
• Download a datasheet >>>