INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING /
Both customized and off-the-shelf
optics for laser material processing.
Customized optics for laser material processing
Qioptiq develops a whole range of sophisticated and
high-quality laser optics for laser material processing
• Drilling and fine cutting of metals and ceramics (e.g.
micro drilling in PCBs)
• Plastic welding (e.g. fusion of plastic materials without
• Structuring or perforating of metallic and nonmetallic
materials (e.g. solar cells, glass)
• Marking (e.g. of smart cards, ICs, printing plates,
in-glass, dashboard designs in the automotive industry)
• Cleaning with laser pulses for careful treatment of
industrial products (e.g. wafers) as well as restoration
projects (e.g. monuments).
• Laser optics for UV, VIS, NIR, IR laser as well as diode lasers
Our international customers are well-known manufactures of lasers
and laser marking systems and OEM manufacturers of scan heads.
Off-the-shelf products for laser material processing
Qioptiq also has a complete catalog of standard
laser material processing products and services, including:
• F-Theta-Ronar lenses for the wavelengths
340-360 nm, 515-540/532 nm, 940-980 nm,
1064/1030-1080 nm and 1550/1900-2000 nm
for scan fields of 30 x 30 mm up to max.
300 x 300 mm
• Manual variable 2x…10x beam expanders for laser
wavelengths 355, 532, 633-980 and 1064 nm
• Motorized variable beam expanders 2x…8x
340-360 nm, 515-540 nm and 1030-1080 nm
including integrated controller and software
• Lenses made of optical glass or fused silica for high-power or short-pulse
laser material processing
• Telecentric lens designs with perpendicular impact angle on the work piece
• In-house developed coatings including tested laser-damage threshold values
• Focus-Ronar lenses for YAG laser in material processing
In addition to our existing LINOS F-Theta-Ronar lenses and variable beam expanders Qioptiq offers customized solutions from adapted wavelength shift of standard lenses up to complete new designs. Please contact Qioptiq to discuss your requests with our specialists.
You can count on Qioptiq for
• Customer-specific concept and product development
• Production of prototypes and high-end serial production
• Consistent high quality in serial production
• R&D expertise and efficient project management
• Special assembly techniques
• Excellent coating design competence
• Competitive pricing
• Technical support over product lifetime
• Production of devices for reliable operation in industrial
environment with high power lasers
Interested in learning more about
our offer in laser optics?
• To send a question or make a request, click here >>>
• To download our Laser Material Processing brochure, click here >>>
• In a hurry? Visit Qioptiq-shop.com for information and prices on:
• Standard F-Theta-Ronar lenses
• Standard Focus-Ronar lenses
• Standard beam expanders