VIPIR 2S+ Handheld
Part of a family of new compact and
lightweight thermal sights utilizing the
latest low power uncooled IR camera
VIPIR-2S+ is a compact and lightweight
military standard thermal sight designed
specifically for medium-range surveillance
and target observation.
• Latest low powered uncooled technology
• Compact and lightweight
• Fully qualified and ruggedized
• x3.6 magnification
• x2 electronic zoom
• 24 hour operational capability
• Suitable for short to medium range surveillance
The fully ruggedized and qualified design offers image optimization
features and a 24 hour operational capability. Objective lens options
include a 6.75° field of view x3.6magnification.
VIPIR-2S+ utilizes the latest in uncooled thermal imaging technology
to provide a superior performance to weight/size ratio.
The low power consumption of this technology allows VIPIR-2S+ to
operate with only 4 commercially available AA batteries, greatly
reducing through life costs.
VIPIR-2S+ controls include electronic zoom, aiming mark selection/
adjustment, automatic/manual gain/level, polarity and display brightness.
• Field of View: 6.75o
• Magnification: x3.6 x2 electronic zoom
• Range: Detection of man at 800m – 1200m
• Weight: <950g
• Detector type: 8-12μm, 320 x 240 pixel uncooled microbolometer
• Batteries: 4 AA batteries
• Battery life: > 6 hours at 20°C continuous (Lithium)
• Features: Video out, auxiliary power
• Accessories: Pouch, transit case, instruction card, tripod mount,
interface cables, carrying straps.
• To send a question or make a request, click here.
• Download the product data sheet. >>>