Precision Programmability Equipped with an on-board micro-processor, Fetura can be programmed to 1000 zoom magnification positions across an expansive 12.5:1 optical zoom range.
Intelligent optomechanics constantly monitor and adjust lens cell position to eliminate zoom backlash and ensure 0.02% magnification repeatability and centration repeatability within 1 pixel. Fetura can maintain these tolerances for accelerations up to 1G@ 50Hz in any direction, making it ideal for high-speed automation environments.
1. MAGNIFICATION CONTROL when using a specified auxiliary lens and a TV tube.
2. SLIDER BAR for quick zoom control.
3. SHOW/HIDE BUTTON allows the user to hide or display the presets panel.
4. CONFIGURE BUTTON matches optical magnification for auxiliary lenses and TV tubes.
5. STATUS BAR indicates when the application is processing requests and ready.
6. “READY TO ACQUIRE” indicates when Fetura device is ready for image acquisition.
For more information on Fetura Advanced Zoom Lens Technology