MACHINE VISION / INSPECTION & METROLOGY
Optem Zoom 70XL
Engineered for extreme durability in today’s automated imaging applications, the Zoom 70XL Lens System features robust optomechanics to deliver defect-free performance out to 250,000 zoom cycles... guaranteed!
Zoom 70XL features a two-piece modular design in most configurations for
maximum interchange and flexibility, but combines zoom and function modules
into a compact 1-piece design when dual-motorized functionality (zoom and
focus) is required.
With a wide variety of function options and magnification accessories, Zoom 70XL
can be configured to cover a wide range of micro-imaging applications.
• Modular 7:1 zoom lens system
• Integrate various magnifications of TV Tube and bottom auxiliary lens
to modify optical performance
• Exceptional zoom optical durability
• Serves fixed working distances from 32 – 468 mm; Variable Working Distance
module covers 127 – 432 mm without component interchange
• C-Mount and bayonet cameras, 1/4 - 1” format
• DC and stepper motorized zoom and focus functionality options
• Iris diaphragm or manual detented zoom optional
• Optional 12mm or 3mm internal fine focus
• Coaxial illumination and ring light options
• Optimized for Optem Long-Working Distance Objectives in high
• Integrate Dual-Magnification Accessory for simultaneous views of
To send a question about the Optem Zoom 70XL, or make a request, click here.