MACHINE VISION / INSPECTION & METROLOGY
Optem Zoom 125C
The Zoom 125C Lens System represents the ultimate blend of modular flexibility and high-performance zoom optical performance.
With a broad 12.5:1 zoom range, Zoom 125C offers the widest selection of options and accessories within the Optem Lens family. The Zoom 125C delivers up to 600 lp/mm, improved repeatability, finer focus and the signature two-piece modular design flexibility that makes Optem Zoom Lens Systems a cornerstone in today’s high-tech micro-imaging applications.
• Modular 12.5:1 zoom lens system maximizes optical and
• Integrate various magnifications of TV Tube and bottom
auxiliary lens to modify optical performance
• Broadest range of Optem Lens options
• DC and stepper motorized zoom and focus functionality
available with standard delivery
• Fixed working distances from 32 – 468 mm
• Infinity Macro Lens Accessory images 50mm - ∞ with broad
fields of view
• C-Mount and bayonet cameras, 1/4” - 1” format
• 15mm and 5mm internal fine focus options
• Ring light and Coaxial illumination options
• Integrated iris diaphragm optional
• Manual, seven-position detented zoom option
• Polarizer/Analyzer module for coaxial illumination
• Optimized for Optem Long-Working Distance Objectives
in high magnification applications
To send a question about the Optem Zoom 125C, or make a request, click here.