Mounted Night Sight
The fully ruggedized and qualified
design offers x6 magnification and a
high-resolution image to allow effective
operation during lowlight conditions.
Image intensifier options to include high
performance European or US image
intensifier tubes are available.
is particularly suited for use on long
range/larger caliber 7.62 and .50/12.7
caliber weapons. Interface brackets are
available to mount MAXIKITE-2 to a wide
variety of weapons.
Power is derived from two commercially
available 1.5V AA batteries, which afford
up to 70 hours continuous use. The eyeguard is compatible with NBC
clothing and in-service respirators.
MAXIKITE-2 is simple to operate and its excellent performance is supported
by a simple maintenance philosophy, which permits rapid replacement of
modular sub assemblies.
MAXIKITE-2 is supplied complete with transit case, carrying pouch, lens cloth,
user handbook, spare batteries, ND Filter and zeroing screwdriver.
• Magnification: x6 Field of View: 5.5°
• Weight: 1450g (Excluding Weapon bracket and batteries)
• Length: 260mm
• Height: 95mm
• Width: 100mm
• Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA Batteries
• Eyepiece dioptre: Fixed: -1 ±0.35 dioptre
• Adjustable: +2 -6 dioptre
• Focus Range: 25mm to infinity
• Eye Relief: 30mm
• Range (typical): Recognition of standing man at 750m in starlight (10-3)LUX.
• Supplied with: Transit case, carrying pouch, lens cloth, user handbook, spare
batteries, ND Filter and zeroing screwdriver.
For more information
• To send a question or make a request, click here.
• Download the product data sheet. >>>