MEDICAL & LIFE SCIENCES /
Qioptiq combines state of the art
dental imaging technology with total
independence from dental chair
and suite specifics.
The New DocQdent Dental Camera offers today's practice
mobility, versatility and independence
Simply connect the DocQdent™ Mobile Intra-Oral Camera to your Windows computer and capture comprehensive intra-oral images completely independent of dental chair or suite equipment.
An ideal instrument for capturing client records, insurance documentation and comparative diagnostics with enhanced versatility and mobility. The DocQdent yields sharp, crystal clear images with 1-million pixel resolution.
Its ultra-fast autofocus is made possible by a patented liquid lens system, ensuring optimal image quality in every capture. At just 2 mm, the shortest object distance is extremely small, offering magnifications up to 250x.
Advantages to Improve Your Practice
• Mobile operation (only one camera needed for your entire office)
• Improved patient communication
• Incredibly simple, single-handed operation
Focus 2D software is included with each camera and is packed with useful features:
• Patient and image administration utility
• Sharp images without a foot switch
• Mobile image capture with multi-touch support
• Operating system for camera software: Windows 7, 8 or 8.1
Medical devices directive:
• Directive 93/42 EWG
With the optional camera holder (available separately) the camera is automatically switched to standby mode when placed in the holder.
For More Information
• View the DocQdent video clip, click here.
• Download the DocQdent data sheet, click here.
• To send an e-mail inquiry, click here.
BACK TO DENTAL IMAGING PAGE