SEMICONDUCTORS & MICROELECTRONICS /
ANALYTICAL PROBING MICROSCOPY
A-Zoomµ Micro Probing
The New A-Zoomµ Micro represents the latest addition to the time-tested line of A-Zoom probing microscopes. In keeping with its field-proven heritage, A-Zoomµ Micro features a space efficient single-objective design to eliminate cumbersome nose turret manipulation and improve throughput.
Designed for streamlined operation and compact integration onto a
multitude of probing stations, the A-Zoomµ Micro offers a high-value
solution for circuit board, semiconductor and flat-panel display probing
without sacrificing features, function or performance.
• 7:1 parfocal Optical zoom
• 2X Quick-slider extends Magnification
• Compact design affords exceptional imaging
value and economy for manual probe stations
• Ergonomic design includes tilting or fixed
10X eyepieces and one-hand magnification
• Variety of trinocular and photoport head
options offer CCD integration flexibility
• Easily configured for matching fields-of-view
through eyepieces and video (1/2” camera
• On-Board 10-Watt LED Coaxial (incident)
illumination for exceptional brightness &
• The Heavy-duty focus block offers 50mm
precision travel to establish fine-focus and
provide a stable mounting interface for most
any probe station
Download the A-Zoom brochure >>>
To send a question or make a request, click here.
A-Zoomµ Micro Specifications
• Values assume 2X Quick-Slider is NOT engaged.
• Camera FOV is calculated with recommended 1/2’’ sensor format
• When using Widefield eyepiece adapter, Visual FOV is increased by 1.5X factor
• When using Optem 0.67X DC coupler, Camera FOV is increased by 1.5X factor
• Recommended for use with Optem High Resolution Objectives (M-Plan Apo
objectives will exhibit empty magnification through much of zoom range)